• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED!! Thanks for the memories....

102 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I know VCC's happening this weekend, but I have no time to build a booth (read: I'm Lazy). So, I'll be representing the regular boardies and will be giving great deals to those that can take a few mintues to check out the old neighborhood.

Hope to see you here! - Jeremy

What: (I'm selling)

Nobody puts Spidey in a corner (or the middle of a convoluted prior sales thread), so here is my "All Spidey-All The Time" sale reboot.There will be 70+ ASMs here, representing numbers #21 through #265. There are no beaters here, mostly mid-to high grade with many decent VG copies scattered throughout.

Why: (I'm selling it)

I am selling ALL my ASM's, and I mean ALL. I no longer collect 'em, so you know what that means - THEY ALL MUST GO. I've listed each book (silver to bronze only, find some awesome modern bundles HERE) with their current OSPG value, and a heavy discount. I am open to offers, especially bulk offers on the bronze age books. I'll be less amenable to big cuts on silver, but I'll listen to reasonable offers. Don't be shy!

(This thread: silver to bronze only, find some awesome modern bundles HERE )

How: (you can buy it):

First takeit (icon, words, implied meaning, wink, nudge) posted publicly or privately wins over any PM negotiations that haven't been sealed with "it's a deal". Them's the rules.

Who: (can't buy it)

No Shady characters please. This includes: Hall of Shamers, Probies, Intergalactic Dictators, or Chicago parking police (I'm flexible on that last one...)

When: (you pay for shipping, you get comics)

Shipping is $5 flat for any group of singles up to 10 ($1 each thereafter), Bulk lots are $8. insurance extra. Payment via Paypal only please. Int'l shipping will be actual cost.

Thanks! :applause: