• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ANYBODY ACUTALLY TAKING SUBMISSION FOR SIGNATURE SERIES

8 posts in this topic

I am wanting to IMPROVE my Battlestar Galactica Signature Series Collection. ONLY three too six issues depending on the Artist/Inker ! 1) Pat Broderick - One Issue .2) Walt Simonson - Two Issues 3) Klaus Janson / Rich Buckler - one issue 4) Ernie Colon - Three issues . I might send Raw or cgc to be signed and resubmitted to cgc . I will not be able to gallivant about to Comic Cons this year . IS ANYBODY WILLING TO HELP ? KEN

Hey Ken,

The best way to get this done is to start by researching your creators. Make a list of all of the cons that they are attending (if they are attending any.) Check the cons carefully to see whether any of them are attending the same con (Buckler and Janson are likely at a NY con together) because that is a bonus.

Then research that particular con, and find out which facilitators ( if any) are doing that show. Many cons will not have announced facilitators until a couple of months or even weeks before the Con. Some are announced months and months in advance.

The expectation is that you will share in the organizational burden to get your books done. The type of request that you put out there is not likely to get much traction, but if you break it down by creator and con, you will be able to secure the facilitator and get your books done - again, assuming that your guys are attending any cons this year.

Best of luck, bud.

--Sean.

I've got Pat Broderick at the end of February at the Great Lakes con in MI and a signing with Klaus Janson at the end of February (if that's any help)

Was Ernie Colan / Ernie Chan the same guy?

I know one of them is no longer with us.

I've got Pat Broderick at the end of February at the Great Lakes con in MI and a signing with Klaus Janson at the end of February (if that's any help)

Was Ernie Colan / Ernie Chan the same guy?

I know one of them is no longer with us.

Ernie Colon is still with us. Ernie Chan (Chua) has passed.

Hey Rich , I have PM you , waiting for reply too get cgc's bricks to you . I need know how we can go about getting this done ! PLEASE PM ME AND I CAN GIVE YOU MY EMAIL AND GET THE BALL ROLLING ! Ken

PM SENT.

Sorry, not on the boards 24 / 7------I like to take 40 minutes off to take a dump.