• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Calgary Expo April 28 - May 1 2016

363 posts in this topic

What are the official dates for Calgary expo April, 2017? End of April still? :gossip:

Yes. April 27 - 30, 2017.

Looking forward to another fun and profitable show!

hmhmhm

Maybe go back again, since there are now 3 guys wanting to hit this show next April. Me and 2 buddies on a road trip?

What are the official dates for Calgary expo April, 2017? End of April still? :gossip:

hmhmhm

Maybe go back again, since there are now 3 guys wanting to hit this show next April. Me and 2 buddies on a road trip?

Driving can be a lot of fun, depending where you are coming in from. I personally love driving through Banff, Canmore, Golden, Kelowna that time of year. Just fantastic views

hmhmhm

Driving can be a lot of fun, depending where you are coming in from. I personally love driving through Banff, Canmore, Golden, Kelowna that time of year. Just fantastic views

Yes, had went that route many times both ways. I like the Banff-Kelowna part for the views. (thumbs u