• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw for All, Let's Have a Ball Until I Fall, We Even Have An Appearance By Klaw

144 posts in this topic

Another quick break....coming back with a few really high grade bronze books...certainly not keys or anything...but some of them are right off the shelf fresh.

I love the Bowie song Day In Day Out.

Human Torch 8 9.4 Manitoba collection With Certificate 15.00 :news: SOLD

I don't know much about the Manitoba collection....It was a bronze collection unearthed in Canada a few decades ago and guy named Doug Sulipa got ahold of them. They are pristine. My Starfire and Isis runs are from there and they are ridiculous. Greggy, I think, got a lot of those books early on. Smart guy.

JXNvWO.jpg

sBiVHe.jpg

I love the Bowie song Day In Day Out.

Human Torch 8 9.4 Manitoba collection With Certificate 15.00

I don't know much about the Manitoba collection....It was a bronze collection unearthed in Canada a few decades ago and guy named Doug Sulipa got ahold of them. They are pristine. My Starfire and Isis runs are from there and they are ridiculous. Greggy, I think, got a lot of those books early on. Smart guy.

JXNvWO.jpg

sBiVHe.jpg

:takeit:

Human Torch 2 9.0 Manitoba collection With Certificate 8.00 :news: SOLD

I like these covers....I bought this series off the racks as a young one...

UuEW1w.jpg

1dTuaD.jpg