• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw for All, Let's Have a Ball Until I Fall, We Even Have An Appearance By Klaw

144 posts in this topic

Kazar 2 8.5 8.00 :news: SOLD

Just to be clear....This issue 2 is from an earlier Kazar series than the others. But I slid it in here so seamlessy, only the purest connousierr...yeah, butchered that word.....could recognize.

But it's big.

I need more vodka!!!!!

3W7Ky4.jpg

EVyHdj.jpg

Break!!! Need to update the thread. And my cup.

Some small lots coming up and then some....Well....I paid my dues.....time after time....I've done my sentence.....but committed no crime.

Thanks everyone.

Fashion.....Bowie at his most inventive......This song is so creative and ridiculous....dude was so far ahead of his time.

Marvel Presents 2 9.0 3.00 :news: SOLD

AuqfbI.jpg

Tomb Of Dracula 70 5.0 10.00 for the lot of 3 :news: SOLD

Tomb Of Dracula 45 7.5

Tomb Of Dracula 35 8.5

One of the best comics ever. Wolfman and Colon were in the zone. Buy the TPB's. When Marv was engaged as he was here and later on with the Titans, he was a great writer.

Wow, I have no idea why that one scan is so small. Oh well....

LHcBJ6.jpg

dVmRNw.jpg

NeYuaC.jpg

Queen....the band.....Outside of the Beatles, there has never been a more diverse band. Not saying they are the second best band ever.....but I'm not saying they are not...Brian May is a freak on guitar and the late great Freddie was astonishing. I remember watching Live Aid and how they crushed it. Love that band. They could play anything and completely own it. From Lillies Of The Valley to I'm In Love With My Car.

My heart broke that day......

Sorry...

Champions.

Champions 8 9.2 7.00

3LBMiF.jpg

nTesR1.jpg

Kazar 2 8.5 8.00

Just to be clear....This issue 2 is from an earlier Kazar series than the others. But I slid it in here so seamlessy, only the purest connousierr...yeah, butchered that word.....could recognize.

But it's big.

I need more vodka!!!!!

3W7Ky4.jpg

EVyHdj.jpg

:takeit:

Howdy all.

Some HR stuff....

Shipping US: $5.50 up to 5 books.

6-8 books: 10.00

9+: 12.00

Canada: A lot. 1-3 books: 12.00

3-6 20.00

7+: Your house.

Paypal, checks and MO's all accepted. Checks must clear first.

Red sign either here or in a PM trumps all, even an in-progress negotiation.

No losers please.

Returns: Absolutely, no questions asked as long as I am notified within 10 days of receipt. Buyer pays return shipping.

Got some vodka, got my Beats so my family doesn't throw me out. I might even have some comics around here some where.

In breaking news, there is a Vodka shortage in the Mid-West.