• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The whole thread poofed?

120 posts in this topic

Mistakes were made. Screen shots were taken.

I just told someone to "enjoy the week"

:whee:

Ha! I used that line yesterday. It's now in my stable of go to replies.

Watch out that predictive text doesn't turn it into 'enjoy the wank.

I can only see the first 4 pages cached - Buzz give me the lowdown.

Select the option to view all results...

Google will only show a few if it thinks the results are repeating. I was even able to get a screen cap from google cache of Chris', "I will take all the shots I want" post.

Keep in mind that he actually deleted that.

Yes I deleted it. It was wrong and I removed it. Keep mentioning it though because it just reaffirms what a good friend you are (thumbs u

So weird that you can be friends with a guy on the board for years and then he turns on you so quickly for taking some jabs at Brock of all people. Someone I had real issues with too, and someone that just got a strike for threatening other posters too. Someone who has countless times gotten strikes for thread crapping. It isn't like I was totally out of left field.

Glad he showed his real colors.

I deleted one post. Not multiple. You seem to have issues with counting...

And I'm still not seeing anything... Not that worried about it though. I said my piece.

Read your piece. Seems like you mess on a buddy(brock) for being cheap.

breaking bread with your family, and you mess on him for calling you cheap.

You cold as ice.

I've read this three times...the last time using the voice of Mister Chow from "The Hangover" and it still doesn't really work.

Then at the end RMA was upset about people being upset about breaking up quotes.

If you get an answer wrong on a test, is the teacher upset when he tells you what you got wrong...?

hm

(Yes, I know you're trying to be funny. :D )

I can only see the first 4 pages cached - Buzz give me the lowdown.

Select the option to view all results...

Google will only show a few if it thinks the results are repeating. I was even able to get a screen cap from google cache of Chris', "I will take all the shots I want" post.

Keep in mind that he actually deleted that.

Yes, there is certainly an attitude of "I can say whatever I want, to whomever I want, however I want, any time I want, and ain't NOBODY gonna tell me different" among a good portion of newbs. And not just an attitude, but an outright "try and stop me" posted statements. It's pretty amazing.

I blame it on Kanye.

Then at the end RMA was upset about people being upset about breaking up quotes.

If you get an answer wrong on a test, is the teacher upset when he tells you what you got wrong...?

hm

The fact that you grabbed just that piece of the quote might be the funniest thing I've read on here all month. No matter what the mods say about you, your tops in my book! (I actually do like you, so don't read that as sarcasm)

hm

The fact that you grabbed just that piece of the quote might be the funniest thing I've read on here all month. No matter what the mods say about you, your tops in my book! (I actually do like you, so don't read that as sarcasm)

My tops? What about them?

( :D )