• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help me grade my Amazing, Amazing Spider-Man 136!

7 posts in this topic

Hey Guys, many may know me from the Mag threads. I see some of you there everyonce in a while. We Love the Company! None the less, before I was a magazine hound, I was a comic freak. So I will be posting a few of my c'books here soon, would appreciate the help and your thoughts!

Amazing SpiderMan 136

Front: 3 extremely light spine Ticks. Light factory smear from print rolling (Considered a deduction defect?). Extremely sharp corners. Tight Staples, gloss and color is off the charts, looks wet. Light fuzz to LL corner. No other defects to note.

Back: Light fuzz to LR corner, light foxing/discoloration to Center (looks much worse than it is in the Large Image), bottom of back cover.

ASM_136_Front1.JPG.xs.jpg

ASM_136_Back.jpg.xs.jpg

ASM_136_FLRC.jpg.xs.jpg

ASM_136_FLLC.jpg.xs.jpg

-bounty

Front cover says 9.4/9.6

However back cover drops overall grade to 9.2 at best.

blutobc, Yes, the foxing on the back cover is a bummer but here is the thing. That picture really acents it well! In person under bright light, it actually does not detract from it until you start closely scoping the book. What I'm trying to say is that in person in hides well. But, regardless, I'm not sure exactly how foxing affects grades, sounds like a mini-killer though.

-bounty