• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

local comic shop by me had Venom Lethal 1 black variant

18 posts in this topic

I'm so mad at myself. I was going to go hit a few comic shops up today as today was a day off for me but I wasn't feeling the best and decided to stay in. Low and behold, a fellow collector I know texts me saying he picked up the venom lethal protector 1 black variant at a local comic shop. He bought it today for around $200. I'm so mad at myself as it is one of the few comics I want, and been looking for, and could have had today as I would of been at the store hr's before he had gone there. Anybody else miss out on such a deal before?

Has happened to me so many times I have lost count.

The positive is: I have been the lucky recipient in comic purchases as well where I beat someone else to it, or found it for sale when others did not.

It all works out in the end.

(thumbs u

Not easy to find as there are not alot of them and they in NM go for many times more then $200. Took me a year to find one when i was looking a few years ago. Saw a 9.8 on auction last year go for over 1,200 i believe. But and this is a big butt there ars alot of counterfiet copies so if buying raw be carefull.

But and this is a big butt there ars alot of counterfiet copies so if buying raw be carefull.

Yes, definitely another way of looking at it..........you probably just might have save yourself from loosing $200. hm:whee:

Maybe it was tighter who knows? (shrug)

Looks legit to me. I've owned about 20 of these.

The upper logo can show some to none of the the words "Marvel Comics" Here is one of mine that shows a total blue box.

Sometimes you can see some of the words "Lethal Protector and sometimes it's completely black.

Scan_20160216_zpszbp5qkxg.jpg

Looks legit to me. I've owned about 20 of these.

The upper logo can show some to none of the the words "Marvel Comics" Here is one of mine that shows a total blue box.

Sometimes you can see some of the words "Lethal Protector and sometimes it's completely black.

Scan_20160216_zpszbp5qkxg.jpg

wow! all the ones i have seen had the marvel logo. Never knew that some of them didn't even have marvel printed on them.

Started reading into the Venom lethal protector and i didn't even know there was a white copy in existence ??? only two are graded and are both NM. i wonder how much those would cost??