• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How Low Can You Get

37 posts in this topic

I think about 99% of the board members here know that Hammer/Comic-Keys/Dupcak is the biggest low-life sack of Monkey-Sh#t to have ever entered the comics field but he has just called a guy who works with handicapped children a paedophile. 893whatthe.gif Can he get any lower?

I think about 99% of the board members here know that Hammer/Comic-Keys/Dupcak is the biggest low-life sack of Monkey-Sh#t to have ever entered the comics field but he has just called a guy who works with handicapped children a paedophile. 893whatthe.gif Can he get any lower?

What the [#@$%!!!] are you talking about, Monkey Sack?

Maybe because we talked about Hammer almost non-stop over a 2 year period? confused-smiley-013.gif

Maybe because we talked about Hammer almost non-stop over a 2 year period? confused-smiley-013.gif

Never much cared for his music.... grin.gif

Question... why is he referred to as Hammer? Was it just a username? I only ask because I always assumed it was just a login for him, but now when I listen to the Jim Breuer show on Sirius I hear them call half the callers "Hammer". Is this an east coast thing? I know AZ is usually 5 years behind the trends, but this one is new for me.

Just one of his user names. The other one you'll see is "Meth", short for Methuselah, which was also one of his screen names.

cant read it unless your logged in

Yeah.

What's it say?

I don't care enough to register at another site but would read a short coppy/paste.

poke2.gif