• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who is the Modern Age King...or is it a Queen?

41 posts in this topic

I hope this thread explodes with senseless meme

Like the #1 bronze thread? lol

Tell me about it, fun read tho lol

I can't believe Harley has so many votes! Without the Batman Adventures of yester-year, would she still warrant the votes? Of course now that I say that I just answered my own question because the TWD TV Show is likely why Rick is so high :tonofbricks:

Jerome

My question would be what does it mean to be King or Queen? Anything we want?

Like I gave it that much thought :roflmao:

I left it wide open, as it's just for fun. Many of the other ages have had pretty clear top characters if not very close. I wasn't sure how others viewed Modern characters against one another. For some it may mean who is the most household name, some may just be picking a favorite, or who is the most dominant nut freezing force in the Modern Age.

My question would be what does it mean to be King or Queen? Anything we want?

Like I gave it that much thought :roflmao:

I left it wide open, as it's just for fun. Many of the other ages have had pretty clear top characters if not very close. I wasn't sure how others viewed Modern characters against one another. For some it may mean who is the most household name, some may just be picking a favorite, or who is the most dominant nut freezing force in the Modern Age.

Hmm, in that case...

Hellboy

Elijah Snow

Babylon

Invincible (Mark Grayson)

Isn't Harley Quinn a copper age character?

To eliminate those arguments I decided to match the characters Age for the sake of this poll (that's seriously just for fun) with where the threads about them are located. Harley's/Batman Adventures 12 topics are in the modern threads, today anyway.

Isn't Harley Quinn a copper age character?

You could make that argument based on BA 12, but the end of copper age is up in the air. Her introduction to the mainstream DCU is clearly Modern Age with Batman HQ being from 1999. Plus, the rise in popularity outside of BTAS is clearly modern age. So I personally view her as a Modern Age character.