• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Cusack at Megacon...cool, but why?

23 posts in this topic

I really like chicken saag, but it makes me gassy, and I'm not sure why?

That's what you get for chasing it with cheap bourbon before 8am.

I hang out with Sean, even though he drinks bourbon before 8am and has Chicken saag gas constantly, and I'm not sure why?

I hang out with Sean, even though he drinks bourbon before 8am and has Chicken saag gas constantly, and I'm not sure why?

I met Chris once even though he hangs out with Sean who drinks cheap bourbon before 8am and has Chicken saag gas constantly, and I'm not sure why

I never drink cheap bourbon, a-hole.

Your "I Brake For Kentucky Gentleman" bumper sticker is a dead giveaway.

I'm just going to come out and ask you this Grosse Pointe Blank..... Not sure why you had to Say Anything?

The Factory known as Megacon, always invites a well known Identity like The Jack Bull. There are probably at least Eight Men Out there you would rather see, true, but they aren't breaking new Frozen Ground here.

So get off your High Fidelity and have some Love and Mercy here... It'll just be another day in your One Crazy Summer so be thankful you get to possibly meet The Gifter.

I'm just going to come out and ask you this Grosse Pointe Blank..... Not sure why you had to Say Anything?

The Factory known as Megacon, always invites a well known Identity like The Jack Bull. There are probably at least Eight Men Out there you would rather see, true, but they aren't breaking new Frozen Ground here.

So get off your High Fidelity and have some Love and Mercy here... It'll just be another day in your One Crazy Summer so be thankful you get to possibly meet The Gifter.

You're just ranting and Raven, you'd be Better Off Dead.

lol:applause:

Well I meet you both at Midnight In The Garden Of Good and Evil so there!! :sumo:

Well I meet you both at Midnight In The Garden Of Good and Evil so there!! :sumo:

I'm a Sure Thing!

That's it... you just crossed The Thin Red Line! So Stand By Me while I Reclaim my throne as The Prince or this is War, Inc.

That's it... you just crossed The Thin Red Line! So Stand By Me while I Reclaim my throne as The Prince or this is War, Inc.

very creative and enjoyable, thanks for the laughs!