• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rarest Neal Adams book

69 posts in this topic

Send my money yet...punk? poke2.gif

Today frustrated.gif

Shouldn't you be going to the bank now instead of wasting your time posting here? poke2.gif

Sorry I didn't reply sooner, I was at the Bank. Christo_pull_hair.gif

Demanding Greggy. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Greggy, I've got a suggestion. When my Outlaw Kid arrives, that's when Andy should pay you for his book!

Too late, I already mailed payment. I wish you had contacted me sooner, I could have held that $30 hostage. poke2.gif

Screw you dork. I sent the books out on Friday! yay.gif

Today frustrated.gif

Shouldn't you be going to the bank now instead of wasting your time posting here? poke2.gif

Greggy, I've got a suggestion. When my Outlaw Kid arrives, that's when Andy should pay you for his book!

Too late, I already mailed payment. I wish you had contacted me sooner, I could have held that $30 hostage. poke2.gif

Prove It!

Today frustrated.gif

<h> Prove It!<h12>

That's my line insane.gif

greggy, do you always treat your customers with such disdain? confused-smiley-013.gif

Today frustrated.gif

Prove It!

greggy, do you always treat your customers with such disdain? confused-smiley-013.gif

Yeah...especially when I'm doing them a favour! screwy.gif

Today frustrated.gif

Prove It!

well, do me a favor and send me all of your HG BA DC horror.... yay.gif

Today frustrated.gif

<h> Prove It!<h12>

sign-funnypost.gif

Well for people who can "find" those Tomahawks I'll offer $325 for a NM 9.4 116 and $160 for a 9.2.

Good luck people! tongue.gif

Ive heard you talk about 116 before and I have some nice Adams' Tomahawks so I thought I had a 116 too. But, youre right, I dont have ANY copies and the surrounding books are nice. So now I really want one too! That the first Adams cover, right?