• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

list of books in Stolen box from LBCC Sunday

28 posts in this topic

I'm really sorry to hear about your stolen books. I hate thieves! I've had my home burglarized, it just makes you so mad and there is very little you can really do about it which just adds salt to the wound.

This was the first show I had been to in several years and the first my girlfriend had ever been to. We actually found out about it by accident on Sunday as we were only in town for a cruise.

One of the first things she said when we got inside and started looking at books was how surprised she was with many of the booth set-ups and how easy it would be for people to walk off with books. I hope you track down the thief and get your books back. Keep us updated. Ill check CL here in Fresno to see if anything pops up.

I want to thank everyone for the support and well wishes I have received. The Comic brotherhood is strong and stable for sure. This is a big bump in my road, but I am not out of the race. I believe in Karma, I will find another great collection and still offer great deals to my customers. The guy or guys that rip books like these will live in the shadows and look behind them all of their lives. We have camera footage so I hope to have a pic soon. The scums should be in jail, but if not, I am sure they will feel the heavy weight of their actions, Thank you all again.......B-radmx

Another sad aspect to a situation like this is that this dealer might not have had a good show sales wise anyway. To go through all that work and have a bad show is one thing but to have one scumbag like this put you even further in the hole and deprive you of future sales of these books in a whole other situation. It also robs us honest buyers in that this dealer might not ever come back to this show because of it. I hope that is not the case Brad and you get your books back!

When doing shows, I always put very distinctive decals or drawings on the sides of my boxes.

You don't notice them when the boxes are side by side on the table, but if someone is walking around with a box in their hands, I can id it right away.