• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicArtAds update

3 posts in this topic

Hi all! I have been slacking off a bit with updating my ComicArtAds site, but I have added a bunch of ads over the past few days by a wide variety of artists, including:

Kerry Gammill

Kevin Nowlan

Kyle Baker

Larry Lieber

Larry Stroman

Lee Weeks

Luis Dominguez

Luke McDonnell

Marc Silvestri

You can see all of the old ads at www.comicartads.com

Next up...Marie Severin ads, which include one of my favorites: the complete interior art to Sub-Mariner #20, for $875.

Enjoy! Best regards, Lee

Hi Mitch! I have ended up with duplicates of several of your catalogs. I would be happy to send some of them to you if you'd like. And if you don't remember selling the art, and it's still for sale, let me know. I'll take it all!

But seriously, it's been a real treat to scan images from your great-looking catalogs for the website.

Did you get a lot of the art directly from the artists back in the day, like when you were including nice Wolverine and X-Men pages by Marc Silvestri in many issues of your catalogs in the early 1990s? Best, Lee