• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BOSTON COMIC CON - AUG. 12-14, 2016 - BOSTON, MA

118 posts in this topic

boston-comic-con-logo_zps1cxh4gv8.png

Frank has asked us to handle all signings for him in 2016. Because of that all books signed at shows, or mailed in must be processed through our booth.

81fcc216b8b912e44f52a0a6f17e9b0a_zpsatfofuew.jpg

If you are a facilitator who will be at Boston and want to get your Frank Miller books CGCed please contact me. There is no mark up at all for you. We want to work with fellow facilitators. You just have to make payment at our booth for your books and have us sign off on them. Otherwise they will not be able for CGC Signature Series.

Q: I bought a Frank Miller Platinum Fan Experience or Gold Fan Experience ticket. Does this cover my Frank Miller CGC Signature fee?

A. No, sadly these Experience ticket prices only guarantee you the chance to get 1-5 raw items signed by Frank. If you wish to CGC these items you must still pay the additional Creator CGC Signature Fee per item and CGC grading/shipping fees outlined below.

Q: I bought a Frank Miller CGC Vip Ticket how does this work?

A: You will go through the public signing line, at the end of the line a CGC witness will walk you to our booth. Once at the booth you will drop your books off with us and fill out the cgc paper work. You will be allowed to get 2 books done for free. If you have extra books you will have to pay the fees outlined below for those books. Again the CGC Vip ticket only covers the price for 2 items.

Q: How much is the cost of getting a Frank Miller CGC Signature at a Convention if I do not have the CGC Vip Ticket?

A: $203 for the 1st book, and $190 for each additional book. These prices include CGC Fast Track Fees and return UPS shipping in the USA. The break down is as follows:

Franks Creator CGC Signature Fee - $150.00

CGC Grading - $28.00

CGC Fast Track - $10.00

UPS Shipping - $10.00 for the 1st book $2.00 for each additional book

CGC Invoice fee - $5.00

Brian Azzerallo - Add $25.00 per signature​

Q: I am a Platinum Experience VIP member, how do I get my sketch covers graded?

​A: All Platinum Experience VIP Member Sketches will be handed out during the private panel. After the panel there will be an option to Signature Series your sketches and your books. Additional Fees do apply and are listed in the chart above.

Q: Please outline the CGC Signature Series process for shows Frank Miller is at.

A: Please visit our booth and we will be happy to walk you through the process and answer any questions you might have. It is super simple to submit.

Q: Can I submit on my own CGC account to waive the additional grading fees?

A: Yes, you are free to submit on your own CGC account (however you must complete the paperwork at our booth and leave the books with our witnesses, we will hand them over to CGC at the end of the show)

Q: What if I am a Dealer and want to set up a private signing for my customers?

A: Please contact me for information on how this will be handled. We are happy to work with every dealer or facilitator who wants to set up their own signing. There is special pricing for dealers and facilitators but please be aware there is now a 100 book minimum to schedule these events.

Q: Will Frank Miller offer any sketch covers for CGC or do any at home commissions?

A: Yes we have a small variety of pre-done CGC Signature Series Sketch Covers for sale for Frank. If you are interested please contact us for more details. We also have a very limited amount of large scale commissions Frank has done at home. You can view these in our web store under the Frank Miller section. At this time he is not taking any requests for at home commissions.

Q: How much is the cost of getting a Frank Miller CGC SS via Mail Away Signings?

A: The cost for Mail Away signings is now the same cost outlined in the chart above.

Q: When will Frank Miller be doing mail in signings for CGC Signature Series?

A: Currently we meet with Frank monthly. If you are interested in having a book signed we can arrange for it to be done at our next meeting. Please email us for an exact date as it changes month to month.

Q: What forms of payment do you accept?

A: Cash, Check, Money Order, Paypal and Credit Cards via paypal for mail in items. At a show we accept cash and credit cards.​

Gotta love the always low-key approach to the Boston Con thread while others go on for page after page. lol

Just over 3 weeks away! Hooray! :banana:

Gillian Anderson will be making the scene, for the celebrity signer folks.

I came across this one on the exhibits page, don't remember seeing this on there before so maybe it was added recently.

I also saw something about an app for planning your day out but haven't downloaded it yet.

BCC-2016-Floor-1024x825.png