• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BOSTON COMIC CON - AUG. 12-14, 2016 - BOSTON, MA

118 posts in this topic

I just met RMA in person :banana:

RMA was at the show! Ugh, I am very sad I did not meet him yesterday. We have something approaching a "decades" long history online.

He was here today early too

Unfortunately my one day stint tossing around Toon Tumblers had come to an end already. With the way my legs felt today, not a moment too soon!

Next time I am going to do the whole 3 days and really take it all in. Staying in one area for 8 hours isn't all that great, even though I still managed to meet a lot of great guys :grin:

Thank you!!!
It was a pleasure to meet you JaCo this weekend at Boston Comicon and welcome to the CGC boards. I'm glad you took my advice and joined us.

Welcome :D Love the artwork as well

Next time I am going to do the whole 3 days and really take it all in. Staying in one area for 8 hours isn't all that great, even though I still managed to meet a lot of great guys :grin:

I can't find the Out-of-context thread, but...

^^:banana:

Just finished today. Another JaCo

image_zpsdynsdl49.jpeg

:applause:

Congrats Chris on adding another amazing peice to your collection!

I also want to extend an enormous thank you to you for being so kind for picking up a copy of The Tick with a blank cover and getting it to JaCo for me, I greatly appreciate it. That was incredibly generous and thoughtful of you to do! :foryou: