• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, Polirer said:

I’m Fred... Metal 4 con variant is reverse flash...metal 5 isn’t sold out goes on sale at noon.

Fred, do we have any inclination on what will be different in the Metal #5 Convention Edition yet? 

Just now, kevhtx said:

I just bought mine too. Did mine ship yet?

Let me check, oh it says canceled lol

metal 5 Raws ship Jan. Cgc 9.8 ss go to Dell’Otto in Jan, then to Cgc in feb. back to Bulletproof March/April in our hands April/may would be my guess.

3 minutes ago, Polirer said:

metal 5 Raws ship Jan. Cgc 9.8 ss go to Dell’Otto in Jan, then to Cgc in feb. back to Bulletproof March/April in our hands April/may would be my guess.

Do you know if he will number these?

4 minutes ago, Polirer said:

Just ordered my raw virgin metal..... the convention editions for 4 and 5 didn't go on sale yet correct?   Thought  you had mentioned they would be available but it shows sold out o.O

1 minute ago, obsidian00 said:

Just ordered my raw virgin metal..... the convention editions for 4 and 5 didn't go on sale yet correct?   Thought  you had mentioned they would be available but it shows sold out o.O

Sorry friend never said they’d be for sale just showed the cover for #4. It’s a con variant so it will be available based on the next con Bulletproof attends. Which I don’t know just yet.

6 minutes ago, Polirer said:

Sorry friend never said they’d be for sale just showed the cover for #4. It’s a con variant so it will be available based on the next con Bulletproof attends. Which I don’t know just yet.

sorry my bad.....I was hoping there was a black friday pre-sale on those as well.

2 minutes ago, Polirer said:

Just got a clue possibly..... bloody

Oh damm.... need to get Gabs to get the red ink for sigs (thumbsu

3 minutes ago, rogue14 said:

Got mine too!

i Wonder, do they ever offer blue 9.8 for their exclusives or just ss 9.8?

Not on the metal series. Other books at Bulletproof have been offered as blue label I believe right now the brushed metal bloodshot variant is blue label 9.8

19 minutes ago, ygogolak said:

Got greedy with the print runs. Most lows are 600 now. This is 950.

Not true.... fake news! 

Have you ever worked with comic publishing companies... marvel is different than DC.....

and no one is being greedy Bulletproofs print runs on the metal series on the low end are always 1k