• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slabs and one raw: Baker Romance, Marvel Silver, Esoteric Gold, CLOSED

39 posts in this topic

Pictorial Romances 20 CGC 4.0 ow/w pages $ 350 SOLD

Book originally was about a FN, but with color touch. Matt Nelson removed the color touch.

Label states: Very minor amount of color touch on cover. Small amount of dried glue on cover.

Pictorial%20Romances%2020%20front_zpsnrhkvmqe.jpg

Pictorial%20Romances%2020%20back_zpssd8fxgpx.jpg

Very nice selection of books, Roland - Baker :cloud9:

Thanks Steve. I have one more Baker, but I don't know how to price it, as there is not a lot of sales data. It will go to auction and I will let the market tell me what it is worth.

Which one? must know... hm

Diary Secrets 29 VG- $ 350

Two vertical creases front cover, goes through whole book, visible on back cover too. 1/8 inch tear bottom of front cover by "lady's fingers". 1/4 inch tear front cover by lower right corner.

Bottom staple is clean, top staple has a little bit of discoloration. Using a jeweler's loop, it doesn't look like rust...at least not yet.

Sold to me as VG, a respected boardie thought it was VG, but I will call it VG- (very good minus).

Diary%20Secrets%2029%20front_zpskbo4isoq.jpg

Diary%20Secrets%2029%20back_zpsgt3dbhs7.jpg

:takeit: per pm

Two vertical creases front cover, goes through whole book, visible on back cover too. 1/8 inch tear bottom of front cover by "lady's fingers". 1/4 inch tear front cover by lower right corner.

Bottom staple is clean, top staple has a little bit of discoloration. Using a jeweler's loop, it doesn't look like rust...at least not yet.

Sold to me as VG, a respected boardie thought it was VG, but I will call it VG- (very good minus).

Nice book - looks like I just missed out.

Nice book - looks like I just missed out.

possibly my favorite Baker romance cover.... I was sorely tempted. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u