• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's Ongoing Sales Thread

1,330 posts in this topic

Planet 71 I'm going to call this book a VF-

There's a crease in the upper right hand corner does break color in some spots but fairly long. that said, it's not a hard crease and book is really good eye appeal.

$675 SOLD

ZJeDJO.jpg

Planet 71 I'm going to call this book a VF-

There's a crease in the upper right hand corner does break color in some spots but fairly long. that said, it's not a hard crease and book is really good eye appeal.

$675

ZJeDJO.jpg

:takeit:

sheesh -I can't even refresh fast enough to keep up with this pace. Never seen such a frenzy over books priced above $100(gratz to foolkiller on that). I am currently using the wait til they run out of money strategy before I start even trying to get a bid in. We will see where that gets me.

Folks, that is it:

For now.

I may be back tonight. I probably won't list a big volume of books, but I may post something of interest.

As for when, well, I just don't know.

Thanks for looking!

sheesh -I can't even refresh fast enough to keep up with this pace. Never seen such a frenzy over books priced above $100(gratz to foolkiller on that). I am currently using the wait til they run out of money strategy before I start even trying to get a bid in. We will see where that gets me.

It would be interesting if Foolkiller added an extra 0 to the asking price of one of the books just to see if it would still sell within seconds :insane: