• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's Ongoing Sales Thread

1,330 posts in this topic

Holy ! I think I saw several different people take a book over 500 bucks in 15 seconds or less?!?!? That is some serious dedication to the hobby. lol

I actually didn't expect a full on sales thread.

I just happened to log on after physio, saw the Flash #123 back cover posted (I had messaged Brian asking for more scans earlier today) and thought to myself, 'that looks pretty good, I should take it.' and then BAM! the thread was rolling. It was a shocker.

Brian, I'm going to pass my FF #52 Copy B win to bighaley21 if that's OK. We've spoken about it and I've already edited my :takeit: for the book. If it's a problem let me know.

Holy ! I think I saw several different people take a book over 500 bucks in 15 seconds or less?!?!? That is some serious dedication to the hobby. lol

I just happened to log on after physio, saw the Flash #123 back cover posted (I had messaged Brian asking for more scans earlier today) and thought to myself, 'that looks pretty good, I should take it.' and then BAM! the thread was rolling. It was a shocker.

None of my business Roy, I was just marveling at it all. lol

It may also indicate faith in the accuracy of his grading.

Just so folks know I try to be accurate, but I've decided to be generally harsh with many books. You can expect the keys are probably accurate, but anything I went fast on, I tried to go under so every one would be happy upon arrival.

Brian, I'm going to pass my FF #52 Copy B win to bighaley21 if that's OK. We've spoken about it and I've already edited my :takeit: for the book. If it's a problem let me know.

All good.

Awesome. I need him on my team the next time we play basketball and not against me. :eek:

All good.

Awesome. I need him on my team the next time we play basketball and not against me. :eek:

give it up old man :preach:

Just so folks know I try to be accurate, but I've decided to be generally harsh with many books. You can expect the keys are probably accurate, but anything I went fast on, I tried to go under so every one would be happy upon arrival.

This has been my experience with FoolKiller's sales in the past, which is why I jumped on that DD 1 when it appeared. Plus, I knew what I had recently sold and what I had available to work with. I'm confident that I'll be happy with the book, and I suspect that others will feel the same. It's likely why you see such enthusiasm for the books.