• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's Ongoing Sales Thread

1,330 posts in this topic

:takeit: ST178

Me too! I wanted it, but I was too busy not realizing a new page was started!

Dork :baiting:

And that's it tonight. Will be back on Wednesday with at the same time.

This thread will continue to have more and more surprises. Will update the thread tomorrow morning from my early flight. Thanks to all who bought -- thanks to all who looked.

This thread will continue to have more and more surprises. Will update the thread tomorrow morning from my early flight. Thanks to all who bought -- thanks to all who looked.

Thank god. I was hyperventilating after my one pickup. I guess it's time to put some cushions and pillows in the dog house. Wait, dammit, we don't have a dog house. Just a dog, and he gets the sofa. Sonofa....

Awesome thread, sir. Looking forward to what comes next. :)

Thank god. I was hyperventilating after my one pickup. I guess it's time to put some cushions and pillows in the dog house. Wait, dammit, we don't have a dog house. Just a dog, and he gets the sofa. Sonofa....

Yours will be a bed of Plops!

Yours will be a bed of Plops!

Plops sell dirt cheap, so at least it won't cost me a bundle. :baiting:

Why did I waste my time with this thread????

One sweet book after another, each followed by about ten "I'll take it's"

I was going to complain that with the thread starting at 11:30pm EST every time, that I wasn't going to be around for any of it. And then I realized that it wouldn't make that much difference. lol

Why did I waste my time with this thread????

One sweet book after another, each followed by about ten "I'll take it's"

I was going to complain that with the thread starting at 11:30pm EST every time, that I wasn't going to be around for any of it. And then I realized that it wouldn't make that much difference. lol

Actually... I won't be starting at 11:30 PM EST every time, but the first two out of the gate are indeed then.