• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's Ongoing Sales Thread

1,330 posts in this topic

Why did I waste my time with this thread????

One sweet book after another, each followed by about ten "I'll take it's"

I was going to complain that with the thread starting at 11:30pm EST every time, that I wasn't going to be around for any of it. And then I realized that it wouldn't make that much difference. lol

Actually... I won't be starting at 11:30 PM EST every time, but the first two out of the gate are indeed then.

(thumbs u

I was going to complain that with the thread starting at 11:30pm EST every time, that I wasn't going to be around for any of it. And then I realized that it wouldn't make that much difference. lol

Actually... I won't be starting at 11:30 PM EST every time, but the first two out of the gate are indeed then.

(thumbs u

Starting at different and more unorthodox times..... such as later at night, will give opportunity to purchase to those other than the "usual suspects"...... like overseas and west coast guys...... it can even out the odds a little. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

(thumbs u

Starting at different and more unorthodox times..... such as later at night, will give opportunity to purchase to those other than the "usual suspects"...... like overseas and west coast guys...... it can even out the odds a little. GOD BLESS...

+1

(thumbs u

It won't matter. The 'usual suspects' will find a way to sniff it out. It's amazing how certain buyers get locked in and are able to grab everything. Personally, I don't even try anymore. I get my kicks from reading the thread after the smoke clears, laughing at all the frustration comments.