• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed.

5 posts in this topic

Trying this one more time tonight at a lower price. If it doesn't sell it will stay with me just a for a little while longer.

No Hos or Probies

A link to my kudos is under my signature line

First :takeit: in the thread wins and trumps any ongoing pms

Payment due within 72 hours unless specified before through pm

No returns on graded books. If something should happen in transit, send it back in the condition that you received it in, boxed the same way I had boxed it. Buyer pays return shipping and insurance. I bulletproof all of my books.

Payment though pp, check, or mo. If using pp, please add 3%. Check must clear prior to shipping.

Shipping is Free. No international at this time.

If you need more pics, just let me know.

Thanks for stopping by, your friendly neighborhood SpideyFein

I think I can say for sure this is the Cheapest copy around

image_zpsjeehkk1s.jpegimage_zpsalx7q7kp.jpegimage_zpstgnugcqg.jpeg

Really is absurd that this hasn't sold. Good luck Dan!

Thanks man. I'm thinking the same thing man, but people want what they want. Let's see if anybody takes it tonight. Book will be up till I wake up in the morning (Or get woken up by my son in the middle of the night, which is highly Likely)

Good luck Dan, great book

No takers. PM if any interest at asking price.

Thanks bro. FoolKiller will be having a JIM 83 in his thread btw. I know you were looking for one. If you can be quick on the draw of course lol.