• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD & CLOSED

12 posts in this topic

:takeit: is king, price includes cost of US shipping, cost to ship outside of US is exact postage to destination country via postal service.

Immediate payment needs to be made via PayPal unless other arrangements are made. Book will ship the day following received payment via USPS Express Overnight service with the full suite of services.

Feedback is here.

No Probies, HOS members or anyone I have on ignore.

That is very nice of you to say, I actually had this book at 2.0 before I submitted, thought 2.5 would be an absolute gift because it was pretty beat up with a detached top staple.

There was probably a little cautiousness there because it's such a huge key on fire at the moment and I was trying to keep expectation under control. Needless to say I was incredibly (and pleasantly) surprised upon it's return :)

I should have put this in the original post: obviously there is no restoration here but additionally this book has NOT been pressed.

I gave it serious thought but ultimately was too chicken because I thought the book was fragile to begin with (hence my surprise at the grade and my original assessment).