• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLIFTON NJ COMIC BOOK EXPO-SUN, MAR 13TH-AMERICA'S LONGEST RUNNING MONTHLY SHOW!

23 posts in this topic

Sun March 13th

Come join us at the longest running monthly comic book show in America!

At the Clifton Recreation Center, 1232 Main Ave, Clifton, NJ 07011

Admission is free as always!

Show hours 10-4.

The best dealers in the northeast with hundreds of thousands of comics for sale. We have everything from Golden Age to this week's current comics. Hot titles, variant editions and investment grade CGC books, too. Don't miss our unbeatable selection of comics for serious collectors and thousands of bargain comics for beginners or folks that just love to be able to buy tons and not break the bank… supplies and some toys too!

Our dealers room is sold out once again!

Don’t miss our legendary no minimum bid auction is at noon

Seeya at the show,

JP

Don’t forget to check out our website: http://www.njcomicbookshows.com

…and “Like us” on Facebook at NJ Comic Book Shows

Upcoming shows:

Clifton 4/10

Wayne 4/24

Dealers will include:

Gary Platt

New World Manga

Comic Collision

Dan Gallo

Stu Bisop

Walsh Brothers

Mike Williams

Jim O'Brien

Big Dude Comics

Mike Decarl

Dan and Mary Campbell

Alan Schoenberg

Cosmic Comics Harrisburg

Nick Cirasella

AJ Blair

Pug Productions

Dennis Updegrove

Bruno Ruchalski

Howard Tauber

Kit Henry

Ray Rollings

Michael Patanjo

Bazooka Jeff's Batcave

Zapp Comics

Dave's American Comics

Wild Bill's Comics

Comic Book Heaven

Mike Maltzman

Corey Donohoe

The Encounter

Gus Fiol

Frank Grembowiec

Frank Torres

Zack's Toys

Mike Ciccone

I'm not a big fan of non-comic or non-pop culture related folks setting up at shows.... and have had the same pointless salesmen soliciting tables from me that set up at other alleged comic book shows. I don't need money from insurance brokers and vinyl siding installers who simply do not belong. But Girl Scout cookies are a whole different ballgame... and I'm comping them anyway.

I set up once, great promoter, great shows, very well done. It's like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get. It's almost two hours each way for me, so it's a tough trip.

Now if JP ever did shows down south.....

I set up once, great promoter, great shows, very well done. It's like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get. It's almost two hours each way for me, so it's a tough trip.

Now if JP ever did shows down south.....

I have friends that run shows down south... while it is tempting, I offer them the same courtesy and respect that they accord to me.

Almost packed up for today's show:

Bringing

71 CGC 9.8 Signature Series Books (including many Walking Deads) just received, not listed on ebay yet

Boxes of Hardcovers / Trade Paperbacks

Box of raw wall books includes high grade Silver age Marvel and Modern Image titles (Walking Dead, Saga,, etc.)

Several boxes with individually priced books, sets, $5 books, and $2.50 books

For more great CGC books be sure to check out my ebay store - coreyinkeasbey