• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED AND DONE THANKS! A Ton of Cool Stuff from the Junk Pile! With Freebies!

113 posts in this topic

Annother departure from comics just to mix it up and because it's my thread and I love this stuff...

SUPERMAN 1948 Picture Disk Record. "The Magic Ring" by Musette Records, NY. 7" round full laminated color image of Superman, Planets ect. Looks cool spinning! Excellent condition with no fading, tears or creases. Cannot verify playability as I have no turntable to play it on. A nice displayable Golden Age Superman piece! $25. + $3.50 postage.

supermanrecord_zpskxmhuqhv.jpg

:takeit:

Sold to Norrin's Lawyer! Thanks for the return business!

Here's something you pulp collectors never see...

HOPALONG CASSIDY 1923 Argosy Magazine Display Sign. This sign advertises the Dec 15, 1923 issue of Argosy featuring the re-appearance of Hopalong Cassidy by Clarence E. Mulford. Illustration by Modest Stein. This poster is printed on thin slick white stock in full color and is 10" x 14". It would have been tacked on a newstand advertising this issue. Excellent, un-used example with no holes, tears, or creases. Extremely hard to find at all especially in this un-used condition! $100. + $7.00 postage.

hoppyargosy_zpsk0l793pi.jpg

HOPALONG CASSIDY 1923 Argosy Magazine Display Sign. This sign advertises the Dec 15, 1923 issue of Argosy featuring the re-appearance of Hopalong Cassidy by Clarence E. Mulford. Illustration by Modest Stein. This poster is printed on thin slick white stock in full color and is 10" x 14". It would have been tacked on a newstand advertising this issue. Excellent, un-used example with no holes, tears, or creases. Extremely hard to find at all especially in this un-used condition! $100. + $7.00 postage.

Thanks Sqeggs old buddy, it's all yours. Unusual piece!

When you said you were listing "cool stuff" you weren't kiddin' around. More of same, please!

Sorry Norrin's but it looks like Sqeggs was faster on the draw. Don't worry, I might have a couple other things that might interest you. Keep hitting those refresh buttons boys...

When you said you were listing "cool stuff" you weren't kiddin' around. More of same, please!

I'm trying brother, stay tuned...

Sorry Norrin's but it looks like Sqeggs was faster on the draw. Don't worry, I might have a couple other things that might interest you. Keep hitting those refresh buttons boys...

(thumbs u

SOLD!

Master #91 May 1948 Great Capt. Marvel Jr. Robot "Blockmen" cover/story!

One of the better shape books I'm listing today. Has a large "G" stamped on the cover for some unknown reason other wise very nice. Tight, smooth spine, No creases or tears. Small, light dust shadow at top of back cover. Cover and centerfold are bound well to covers. Has a tiny, light stain on inside that is about 1/4" x - 1/8" on a few pages. Slightly yellowed supple pages with no tears or creases. Bright inks! Very cool book! $55.00

commaster91a_zpsvdaezre8.jpg

commaster91b_zpspks3osoz.jpg

One of the better shape books I'm listing today. Has a large "G" stamped on the cover for some unknown reason other wise very nice. Tight, smooth spine, No creases or tears. Small, light dust shadow at top of back cover. Cover and centerfold are bound well to covers. Has a tiny, light stain on inside that is about 1/4" x - 1/8" on a few pages. Slightly yellowed supple pages with no tears or creases. Bright inks! Very cool book! $55.00

SOLD!

World's of Fear #2! Jan 1952 VERY rare Fawcett. This as well as Man from Planet X and This Magazine is Haunted #3 were all printed the same month and are very hard to find. Impossible in grade. Outstanding stories and art! $45.00

Back cover is missing. Front cover is detached. Has a small chip out of top left corner and several light creases in lower right corner. Interior of book is in wonderful condition with yellowed supple pages and no tears or creases. Centerfold is bound well to book.

comworldoffear2a_zpsbza9gozf.jpg

comworldoffear2b_zpspq7n26os.jpg

Sold to Norrin's Lawyer. Thanks for the purchase, it's a cool book!

World's of Fear #2! Jan 1952 VERY rare Fawcett. This as well as Man from Planet X and This Magazine is Haunted #3 were all printed the same month and are very hard to find. Impossible in grade. Outstanding stories and art! $45.00

Back cover is missing. Front cover is detached. Has a small chip out of top left corner and several light creases in lower right corner. Interior of book is in wonderful condition with yellowed supple pages and no tears or creases. Centerfold is bound well to book.

Nobody seems to want 'em today, but I just gotta give 'em away...

Alarming Tales #2 Nov 1957 All Jack Kirby is what the guide says.

A wretched 10 cent beater but all there and a good read if you like Kirby

freealarmingtales_zpsbidkbapm.jpg

If you're starting to give them away, count me in! :takeit:

The Fighting Yank #12 1945 Awsome Schomburg WWII Japan cover with Hirohito in bondage! Nobody did it like Alex! WAS $50.00 NOW $45.00

Annother sad beater I had in my collection untill I upgraded. Book was bound a bit askew and nothing like a mouse chew at the top to ruin your day... Luckily, it does not interfere with any interior art. Cover is detached from book. Very bright color and supple off white/white pages. A decent hole filler for poor Nedor collectors.

comfightyank1_zpsmftbjsyx.jpg

comfightyank2_zpsy4ylnae0.jpg

Sold to Sqeggs! Appreciate it!

Nobody seems to want 'em today, but I just gotta give 'em away...

Alarming Tales #2 Nov 1957 All Jack Kirby is what the guide says.

A wretched 10 cent beater but all there and a good read if you like Kirby

freealarmingtales_zpsbidkbapm.jpg

If you're starting to give them away, count me in! :takeit:

Claimed by Sqeggs!