• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sup 1 for $2500?

35 posts in this topic

Email him and say we have been tracking your activities Mr bhoffman31 or should I say

chriskenzie05-1301

bridg-j3qmua

bumleftknee

greeneyesof2

sms81559

cac.us.qzjb0ljr2i

Or should I say James Cook AKA durex7@googlemail.com

Someone did bid so its like a woman with that shiny hook and no bait. The sun hits it just right and we comic geeks take the hook. ( 1 out of 25 take the hook. ) :makepoint: Only takes one doh!

Even if it sells on ebay-which they never do ebay removes them before then-the guy has no interest in that transaction-as a new seller it MUST go thru paypal and they will not release funds until buyer confirms they received it.

That is why he is so adamant that you 'contact him first'

That's why he never lists it as a BIN-the listing is only to funnel people to his email scam.

This guy is unbelievable. When I offered to come by and meet him in person to buy it his reply was

"Yes we could do if i was at my home,but i am in France right now with my family.

If you are interested and ready to buy please confirm your full name and shipping address so i can forward it to eBay for your invoice and schedule the shipping"

This guy is unbelievable. When I offered to come by and meet him in person to buy it his reply was

"Yes we could do if i was at my home,but i am in France right now with my family.

If you are interested and ready to buy please confirm your full name and shipping address so i can forward it to eBay for your invoice and schedule the shipping"

He took his family to France with the money he made on this scam last time?

He took his family to France with the money he made on this scam last time?

Even though he is in the middle of a divorce and cant use PayPal

Tell him that's very strange his IP address on the emails is originating from the US