• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

20 posts in this topic

No Hos or Probies

A link to my kudos is under my signature line

First :takeit: in the thread wins and trumps any ongoing pms

Payment due within 72 hours unless specified before through pm

No returns on graded books. If something should happen in transit, send it back in the condition that you received it in, boxed the same way I had boxed it. Buyer pays return shipping and insurance. I bulletproof all of my books.

Payment though pp, check, or mo. Check/mo must clear prior to shipping.

Shipping is Free. No international at this time.

If you need more pics, just let me know.

Thanks for stopping by, your friendly neighborhood SpideyFein

Yes...... on the actual cover...... I still need one of these in about this grade, but can't swing it now. The two part story is SA Marvel at it's finest. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Is that actually Dormammu on the bottom of the cover next to Dr. Strange?

Not what I'm used too

In the comic he looks different, and of course through the ages they amp him up. You gotta love it.

Maybe the only Droparoo.

$359 Shipped

Yes...... on the actual cover...... I still need one of these in about this grade, but can't swing it now. The two part story is SA Marvel at it's finest. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Just dropped it Jimbo.

hm

Looks nice for the given grade. What are the defects on this book? Has it been pressed? Would you consider shipping to Canada?

It's definitely clean. I think the tanning on the bc, especially bottom, and spine wear brought it down. Really not much spine wear though. I don't know if it's been pressed, as I bought it from a friend who bought it from a dealer. I would ship to Canada, if you'd pay exact shipping minus $10. Thanks.

I think Clea will wind up being the headliner for this book.

I don't know what big Dormy will say. Dorm will say about that one. He's definitely more bad Azzz though. We'll see. Either way, I think this book is a beast.

Someone buy this, please. This temptation needs to be sold! lol

Killer price and Dan's a great guy. Good luck :)

Just buy it already :baiting: you know you want it!

Thanks bro! You rock as well. If you weren't going hard on Spideys, I'd send you a pm.

Thanks bro! You rock as well. If you weren't going hard on Spideys, I'd send you a pm.

I do want to, but I have to stay focused on the Spideys. :cry:

If I wasn't so focused on those, I would have grabbed this before your first price drop. GL!

I do want to, but I have to stay focused on the Spideys. :cry:

If I wasn't so focused on those, I would have grabbed this before your first price drop. GL!

Thanks bro!! I hope you find that AF soon too!