• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mylites 2 w/ Full Backs

16 posts in this topic

I looked on eBay to see if anyone sold Mylites 2 Standard Size with Standard Sized Full Backs in small quantities. I couldn't find anyone.

I'm trying to decide if I want to invest in a few hundred bags and boards and before I spend the money I wanted to see if I could find someone that sold them in small quantities of 5 or so just to see if I liked them enough to spend the cash.

So I was wondering if anyone that has some wouldn't mind dropping a couple bags and boards in the mail to me. I want to see how current and silver age comics fit the the Standard 7 1/4" size with 7" standard boards.

I'll paypal you a few bucks for shipping and your trouble if you don't mind helping me out.

I've got 775/750 I'd send you.

Thanks David appreciate it but interested in trying the 725 standard. I think the 775 will be much to large for the majority of copper/current, but I do have some silverage too and would like to put everything in the same size bags/boards.

Have you seen this thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3413482

Great visual examples of the differences between the various sizes and ages of books.

Obviously not the same as having them in hand, but a great tool nonetheless.

Yep seen that thread, very helpful, I just want to feel them in my hands to decide if I like them that much more then my regular cheapie bags and boards, as buying a few hundred mylites bags and boards isn't cheap.

Have you seen this thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3413482

Great visual examples of the differences between the various sizes and ages of books.

Obviously not the same as having them in hand, but a great tool nonetheless.

Yep seen that thread, very helpful, I just want to feel them in my hands to decide if I like them that much more then my regular cheapie bags and boards, as buying a few hundred mylites bags and boards isn't cheap.

I converted from the cheap BCW bags/boards to mylite2 + full backs last year and I won't use anything else now. It's night and day. Some books seem to absolutely glow once they're married up with this combo.

I don't understand why folks don't just order from the factory. Never had a problem with them, and their prices are the best, at least in bulk.

egerber supplies

I've had a WTB for a few days now for buying a few 775 with boards, but so far no luck. I only have a few SA books, so I don't need the bulk either.
How many do you need?