• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pressing

12 posts in this topic

If you are a shill....then this is not very funny. If you are not a shill then go to the search area and put in the word pressing.....grab a six pack and come and see us next week when you have finished reading.

If you are a shill....then this is not very funny. If you are not a shill then go to the search area and put in the word pressing.....grab a six pack and come and see us next week when you have finished reading.

I did this, and all i see are post of people arguing about this topic......

I will continue looking, and maybe mixed up in all that is something helpful

Thanks for the help...................

Dont take it the wrong way, but this topic has been discussed and re-discussed and argued upon to no avail.

Two sides to this topic,

A. You consider pressing is restoration

B. You dont give a cr@p

i am currently reading the pressing post that were brought up in my search. I see this has in fact been discussed to no end. From what i have read so far, it is almost impossiable to tell if a book has been pressed, but then i still got quite a few more pages to go.......