• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Power Girl appreciation thread!

38 posts in this topic

If you are a fan of Power Girl,than post something here!

I want to marry this woman.

Ha ha! She looked familiar, and I thought it was Cara Nicole (AZ Powergirl) at first, but when she said her name, I realized it was Angie from Screen Team.

OK, please help me here, I tried to figure it out from DC WIki

Powergirl is supposed to be the doppleganger Supergirl from a different Earth/Alternate Reality, right?

At some point she winds up on this Earth (crisis or whatever).

I know they have mucked with her origin 15 times.

But is she supposed to be "the same" person, or can these alternate earth folks be quite different?

Of course, I'm talking about the cleavage, but also, is her face supposed to be a twin of supergirl?

Or is there wiggle room for people being a bit different?

Mainly, I'm sure they will figure out a way to have here appear at some point on the Supergirl TV show, perhaps one of them goes into the other one's earth for an episode or two, and I'm wondering if they'll have to have benoist play powergirl with a stuffed bra or if they will just have a similar looking actress?

I guess they have them side-by-side in plenty of comics and they are clearly supposed to be quite different people, so I guess that answers it.

if they were to include Power Girl-- they could also downplay the bewbs a bit. Even half the size would still be tantalizing.

in an ideal world benoist has a slightly older sister who is as cute as her (or more) and has the "assets" to play PG so we have someone with a good resemblance

---

ok, i researched this. she has two sisters who are cute, but not PG material.

that gif is nice except for one obvious error-- Family Feud never lists any response that has less than 2 people with the same answer.

Probably to avoid situations like this.

that gif is nice except for one obvious error-- Family Feud never lists any response that has less than 2 people with the same answer.

It was a clip from an episode of Scrubs...I think the category was "Things guys like to see more than anything". JD said "boobs".