• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

C2E2 + April 21-23 2017, It's Never Too Early or to late
4 4

207 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

Only Greggy is allowed to call me short

:sumo:

I envy your shortness - much closer to the comic boxes and you have quicker reflexes.

Here I am last night at a furniture building class (in the green).  I'm not too scary:

Wood Working Class.jpg

Edited by 1Cool

19 hours ago, 1Cool said:

Here I am last night at a furniture building class (in the green).  I'm not too scary:

Wood Working Class.jpg

Is that Wolverine next to you? ;)

I'm sure there will be a meetup at the end of the day to share spoils. I'm always down for that.

Just bought a couple 3 day passes and they asked for my reason for attending and secondary reasons for attending the show.  None of the pull down options said to buy comic books or due to the comic books.  Cosplay was an option - meeting up with friends was on there but nothing specifically about comics.  I picked something about the show floor and other.  Sign of the times.

21 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

Just bought a couple 3 day passes and they asked for my reason for attending and secondary reasons for attending the show.  None of the pull down options said to buy comic books or due to the comic books.  Cosplay was an option - meeting up with friends was on there but nothing specifically about comics.  I picked something about the show floor and other.  Sign of the times.

Seriously I was panicking that I could not find an adequate box to check. It is sad. 

16 hours ago, jsilverjanet said:

I'm going to miss this year :(

Come on Hector - you live in Chicago!  You should at least be able to come grab some books on Friday.

On ‎4‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 3:47 PM, lhcomics said:

Just like last year I should be setup next to comics4less.

I'll have comics and free candy.

And there goes my budget.

Has anyone been able to find a floor map on the C2E2 web site?

Less than a week! I've been fiddling with the C2e2 app and it's pretty neat. Like how easy it is to make a personal schedule of panels and signings. I need all the help I can get to keep my head in the game.

Im planning on cosplaying (and spending $100's on books too!) but I'm worried the main piece I ordered from etsy won't arrive by Friday. It shipped today out of Italy. Anyone think it's possible for it to make it to Iowa in a week?