• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HORROR GOOD GIRLS are just SHOCKED;) 10% off ALL RAW BKS UPDATE PG 22

249 posts in this topic

Dagar #22, 1949, Fox Publications. Sexy lady cover;) Nice color, pages are ow/cr, There is a #10 written in pencil on Penny's thigh., small split at the top of the spine, the top staple is detached from the book and the bottom one is barely hanging on. ¾ “ split at the bottom of the spine. The small corner at the bottom right is there, just folded. The name Charlene is written in pencil in the “A”. The back is in decent shape (better than the front. Grade is Good+ Bin is $50.00

Soft-Serve (worship)

dagar%2022_0001.jpg

dagar%2022_0002.jpg

These next two books, might be priced a little aggressively, I really don't know. I did a lot of research and came up with very little. As a friend keeps telling me, I can always go down in price...but not up;) and they are books I have no problem keeping.

Ghost Comics #3, 1953, Fiction House, Whitman Cover.

Great color and Gloss, OW/CR pages with a slight amount of tanning on the lower inside cover (the cream of the pages is at the bottom.

There is one diagonal hard to see crease and a few non color breaking bends. A tiny chip lower left and a dust shadow on the back cover. The book is in the fine range, I'm going to call it Fine, but it could go a ½ grade up or down. It's a very pretty copy and very flat.

None for sale on eBay, nor Metro, etc. It's a very desirable book, and very pretty. Most recent sale on GPA was a 6.5 for $197 a number of years ago, My price on this one is $295.00

Sold to The Resurrection (worship)

ghost%20comics%203_0001.jpg

ghost%20comics%203_0002.jpg

Ghost #10, Fiction House 1954. Whitman cover.

Great color and gloss, w/ow pages. There is a line near the spine on the front and some very small tears on the open edge of the back cover. The book lays very flat. The front is very nice, there is a small amount of gloss off the back cover. Just the kind of book you want, the flaws are on the back. Front looks a little better, but I'm going to grade it a VG/F.

There are none on eBay, or metro. This is a very popular title. Last sale on GPA was a 6.0 for $277 in 2014. One sale on Heritage in 2003. Both issues are scarce, but I think this one is slightly harder to find than the 3. My asking price on the Bin is $450 Sold to Sqeggs (worship)

ghost%20comics%2010_0001.jpg

ghost%20comics%2010_0002.jpg

:ohnoez:

Ghost #10, Fiction House 1954. Whitman cover.

Great color and gloss, w/ow pages. There is a line near the spine on the front and some very small tears on the open edge of the back cover. The book lays very flat. The front is very nice, there is a small amount of gloss off the back cover. Just the kind of book you want, the flaws are on the back. Front looks a little better, but I'm going to grade it a VG/F.

There are none on eBay, or metro. This is a very popular title. Last sale on GPA was a 6.0 for $277 in 2014. One sale on Heritage in 2003. Both issues are scarce, but I think this one is slightly harder to find than the 3. My asking price on the Bin is $450

ghost%20comics%2010_0001.jpg

ghost%20comics%2010_0002.jpg

Ghost Rider #1 (A-1 #27) 1950 ME Enterprises. Ayers cover.

Nice pages nice color and 2 chewed or bug damaged corners. There is 1” split at the cover lower left.

Lower grade but looks nice. Not an easy book to find at a reasonable price, a really classic cover.. Bin is $145

ghost%20rider_0001.jpg

ghost%20rider_0002.jpg

Hand of Fate #16, Ace Publications, 1953.

Nice color and gloss, pages are cr/light tan.

There is a 1.5” spine split at the bottom and about 1/4” goes through all the pages. Centerfold is detached at the lower staple, very small piece off the back cover. Grade lowered for the split.. Grade is Gd/VG, but it's a really nice looking Gd/VG. VG Guide is $50 bin is $33.00

Sold to oceans 11 @10% off.

hand%20of%20fate_0001.jpg

hand%20of%20fate_0002.jpg

Jo- Jo #18, Kamen, Baker 1948 Fox Features (6 on the census)

Some creasing, looks like ½ a subscription crease. Lower staple has a drop of rust. Pages are very nice, in the white range, the back has some damage, it may have been stuck to another comic.. Grade is VG- (creasing) OSG is $104 in VG bin is $85

Norrin's lawyer (worship)

jo%20jo%2018_0001.jpg

jo%20jo%2018_0002.jpg

Some creasing, looks like ½ a subscription crease. Lower staple has a drop of rust. Pages are very nice, in the white range, the back has some damage, it may have been stuck to another comic.. Grade is VG- (creasing) OSG is $104 in VG bin is $85

jo%20jo%2018_0001.jpg

jo%20jo%2018_0002.jpg

:takeit:

Jo-Jo #19, Kamen and Baker. 1948 Fox Publications Gorilla bondage Cover!

Penciled date on the cover.

Great color and gloss. Very small piece off front right edge, small crease lower right. Pages are in the white to ow range.

Grade is VG/f , OSG in VG is $104, fine is $156. Bin is $115.00

jo%20jo%2019_0001.jpg

jo%20jo%2019_0002.jpg

jo%20jo%2018_0001.jpg

jo%20jo%2018_0002.jpg

Thanks, Greg:) Sold!

Great color and gloss. Very small piece off front right edge, small crease lower right. Pages are in the white to ow range.

jo%20jo%2019_0001.jpg

jo%20jo%2019_0002.jpg

jo%20jo%2019_0001.jpg

jo%20jo%2019_0002.jpg

Thanks, Greg! Sold

Jungle #75, Fiction House , 1946.

Nice copy with two small cover spine splits, one at each end and a very hard to see sub crease. There is also a slight spine roll. Great color, pages are ow/cr. Grade is VG/Fine OSG in Fine is $72. Bin is $55

jungle%2075_0001.jpg

jungle%2075_0002.jpg

Jungle #88, Another Alligator! Fiction House 1947.

Two tiny staple tears, two very tiny chips on the outside back cover edge. Two small tears on the back cover, one at the top, one at the bottom. OW to maybe Cream pages. It's a beautiful flat book. I bought it from Heritage years ago and they graded it Fine+, definitely better than that on the front cover, but not so much on the back. I'd safely say Fine-. OSG Fine is $69 bin is $56

SOld to oceans11 (worship)

jungle%2088_0001.jpg

jungle%2088_0002.jpg