• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BATMAN VS SUPERMAN MOVIE A DOG

765 posts in this topic

I watched it for free on my computer...with a $1 soda and home popped popcorn...so....

Better than if you paid5 bucks worth of gas to drive there, and parking if you live in LA, bought anything at the theater and..wow..I still think one buck is too much

THE AWARD ARE IN..........BATMAN AND SUPERMAN WIN MOST AWARDS ALONG WITH CLINTON MOVIE...RaZZIE'S

WINNER: WORST SCREENPLAY...this "dog" -script could have been written by any board member here 'BETTER" WITH that rip off ending..we all know superman is coming back BS..its utter trash along with movie called steel years back...CONG ZACK

WINNER; WORST SUPPORTING ACTOR...David, Gator, and heck even me could done better than Jessie eisenberg....COMBINED WITH WORST -script ...a marriage made in heaven..DOG Heaven that is..worst Lex Luthor ever

WINNER: WORST RIP OFF OR SEQUAL ....WHAT MORE CAN I SAY...A WINNER ON BOTH POINTS

WINNER; WORST SCREEN COMBO.....GOOD ACTORS GET LEFT IN THE DUST WHEN YOU HAVE ZACK THE HACK..........

FOLKS, I TOLD YOU FROM DAY ONE..I WARNED YOU FROM DAY ONE....AND NOW ITS THE BIGGEST LOSER OF THE YEAR....THANKS HACK, I MEAN ZACK

On 2/4/2017 at 11:45 AM, Cat-Man_America said:

...so, ...arguably..., you were still overcharged dependent upon the value of your time! hm

Think about it, ...that's over 2 hours of your life that you'll never get back! :baiting:

No, I actually liked it...but I'm easy to please...and I've watched it twice.  I even liked Superman 4...:$

I own Star Trek 4 and have watched them get the whales about 10 times.  That movie just cracks me up...

Edited by tricolorbrian