• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BATMAN VS SUPERMAN MOVIE A DOG

765 posts in this topic

Folks let be real..lets call a dog a dog when it really was..you have factor in the "unlimited checkbook" to see the true level of incompetence.....Folks Mr bedrock could have made a better movie with only 100 million, David at 50 mil....this was the BIGGEST WASTE OF 275 MILLIONS DOLLARS PLUS MARKETING COSTS ETC. ever in

the history of motion pictures. For what...really Zack is a Sad Sack and folks...I respect and like "heaven gate" which I own a copy of the blue ray directors cut .... and heck "Gator" could have been a better Luthor.

Oh alright then. Your review is a dog.

my review was spot on at the time....the biggest waste of 275 million and its closer to 295 Million and its probably more thats what they admitted to...you have become " NUMB TO DUMB'...accepting total pretty special effects pile of DUNG for what a real movie, with heart is. I venture to say that I or even you could have done a much better job with the -script, acting etc ..now we don't have carmine infantino's original superman here which Puzo stole the credit for and it should of be shared....that is the movie which really jump started it all.. Please stop being numb to dumb dung that the masses have come to accept ..Donners superman and as you are aware...they took one movie and divided it into two to make more money...if combined superman one and two it would be the greatest superhero movie ever made up today also.

lets take Doctor Strange...a super hero movie who took a chance.. with a real -script and actors at a little over half the price ,now that is what I am taking about......Sup V Bat...are you kidding me.....and the special added 30 minutes did not change anything in my book, it was however better Dung.

Sir with all due respect please RASIE you standards...

My standards are just fine thank you. But I humbly suggest that you raise you I.Q.

"show me the money"....what is your review....

If you give your review, I'll give mine. So far, all I have seen from you is borderline incoherent ranting, largely about dung and budgets. Try a little harder and maybe I'll increase my own input.

To my knowledge Mitch hasn't signed any Executive Orders, but his marking of Zack's fireplug franchise seems well targeted. hm

Furthermore, I can almost imagine B-rock directing Gator's Luthor, ...and I'd pay good money to see that flick!

The only part I didn't like was when Bats caved in when they got into that stupid "Martha" thing.

Admittedly not the most popular scene in the movie, yet that type of fight breaking sentimentality seems to be catching on... hm

Folks let be real..lets call a dog a dog when it really was..you have factor in the "unlimited checkbook" to see the true level of incompetence.....Folks Mr bedrock could have made a better movie with only 100 million, David at 50 mil....this was the BIGGEST WASTE OF 275 MILLIONS DOLLARS PLUS MARKETING COSTS ETC. ever in

the history of motion pictures. For what...really Zack is a Sad Sack and folks...I respect and like "heaven gate" which I own a copy of the blue ray directors cut .... and heck "Gator" could have been a better Luthor.

Oh alright then. Your review is a dog.

my review was spot on at the time....the biggest waste of 275 million and its closer to 295 Million and its probably more thats what they admitted to...you have become " NUMB TO DUMB'...accepting total pretty special effects pile of DUNG for what a real movie, with heart is. I venture to say that I or even you could have done a much better job with the -script, acting etc ..now we don't have carmine infantino's original superman here which Puzo stole the credit for and it should of be shared....that is the movie which really jump started it all.. Please stop being numb to dumb dung that the masses have come to accept ..Donners superman and as you are aware...they took one movie and divided it into two to make more money...if combined superman one and two it would be the greatest superhero movie ever made up today also.

lets take Doctor Strange...a super hero movie who took a chance.. with a real -script and actors at a little over half the price ,now that is what I am taking about......Sup V Bat...are you kidding me.....and the special added 30 minutes did not change anything in my book, it was however better Dung.

Sir with all due respect please RASIE you standards...

My standards are just fine thank you. But I humbly suggest that you raise you I.Q.

"show me the money"....what is your review....

If you give your review, I'll give mine. So far, all I have seen from you is borderline incoherent ranting, largely about dung and budgets. Try a little harder and maybe I'll increase my own input.

To my knowledge Mitch hasn't signed any Executive Orders, but his marking of Zack's fireplug franchise seems well targeted. hm

Furthermore, I can almost imagine B-rock directing Gator's Luthor, ...and I'd pay good money to see that flick!

Bedrock would make a great Scarecrow :banana:

Review part 2

Your just paid 15 bucks for a ticket, 7 bucks for a 50cent bucket of popcorn..4 bucks for a overfilled iced soda.....in La parking.....need I say more....

No.

and if you did..well PT Barnum said it best......

Edited by Mmehdy

Review part 2

Your just paid 15 bucks for a ticket, 7 bucks for a 50cent bucket of popcorn..4 bucks for a overfilled iced soda.....in La parking.....need I say more....

No.

Go on...

Review part 2

No.

He did. Which minute were you born? Yesterday from the sounds of it.