• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze Age Fantastic Four Appreciation Thread
8 8

1,324 posts in this topic

On 4/19/2022 at 10:07 PM, MattTheDuck said:

It's an entire universe in Marvel - Annihilus is the most powerful being there and keeps trying to reach the FF's universe so he can take over.  Can't wait for this guy to show up in the MCU.

As MCU goes lame compared to Thanos. Even annihulation  wave will seen to gen pop as derivitve of blip. big personality  villian like what appears they are doing w- kang seems better way to go

On 4/20/2022 at 5:29 PM, WernerVonDoom said:

It's #110 time. Both the green error and the regular. The green error is one of my all time favorites.

FF0110v.jpg

FF0110-98.jpg

Where did you get the green variant? Did you have to pay a premium for it or similar to the regular copy, Yes! I am a nosey FKR. :popcorn:

On 4/20/2022 at 2:16 PM, batmiesta said:

Where did you get the green variant? Did you have to pay a premium for it or similar to the regular copy, Yes! I am a nosey FKR. :popcorn:

There's a "green" 8.5 in the current CL auction that's at $551 - closes on the 26th.  There's a 9.4 "regular" in the same auction that's currently at $60.

There's a 8.5 "green" on the Exchange there that's listed for $3900.

On 4/20/2022 at 2:16 PM, batmiesta said:

No problem. I paid $450 from Heritage in 2003 or so. Yep a huge premium.  I've never seen another 9.4+ sell. so I'm sure it would go for quite a bit today. 

On 4/23/2022 at 11:35 AM, Die Coinee, Die! said:

Do you know who the seller was by chance or where your copy originated? I have a theory that these were only available in Canada. I don't have much proof besides my own search for a copy in the late 90s hm I finally bought one from Doug Sulipa.

Nope, I don't know where it came from other than Heritage. However, I do remember buying a low grade copy locally in California, but that may have originated from anywhere.