• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joker Revealed

95 posts in this topic

He'll be some dude in Detective 26 just watch. Then that'll be the first 'Batman' comic.

Then the selloff of 27 begins.

He'll be revealed to be some dude then that'll be hi first app an prices will skyrocket.

hm Are there any random test tube panels? (ala Wolverine #80)

Panels of Justice League 42 were pictured earlier in this thread with Batman asking the Joker's name and being told....

I hit BIN on a high feedback seller's last 2 "unread, near mint bagged & boarded" copies of the Quinnones variant after seeing that......9 bucks and change for the 2, shipped. :shy:

I think in end game they alluded to Joker being around for years. He kept showing up in newspapers. I can't recall how it resolved but the theory about there being many jokers makes sense.

What's most interesting to me about this--as someone who doesn't read modern comics--is that DC is still raiding Jack Kirby's Fourth World for ideas and plots 40+ years after they summarily cancelled the original books...

He'll be revealed to be some dude then that'll be hi first app an prices will skyrocket.

Panels of Justice League 42 were pictured earlier in this thread with Batman asking the Joker's name and being told....

I hit BIN on a high feedback seller's last 2 "unread, near mint bagged & boarded" copies of the Quinnones variant after seeing that......9 bucks and change for the 2, shipped. :shy:

I'd rather hear something from someone who doesn't talk out their on a constant basis

I'd rather hear something from someone who doesn't talk out their on a constant basis

lol

ozxYNCH.gif

-slym

ozxYNCH.gif

-slym

man_with_a_very_big_cock.jpg