• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLIFTON COMIC BOOK EXPO-APRIL 10TH-AMERICA'S FAVORITE MONTHLY SHOW!

9 posts in this topic

Sun April 10th

Come join us at the longest running monthly comic book show in America!

At the Clifton Recreation Center, 1232 Main Ave, Clifton, NJ 07011

Admission is free as always!

Show hours 10-4.

The best dealers in the northeast with hundreds of thousands of comics for sale. We have everything from Golden Age to this week's current comics. Hot titles, variant editions and investment grade CGC books, too. Don't miss our unbeatable selection of comics for serious collectors and thousands of bargain comics for beginners or folks that just love to be able to buy tons and not break the bank… supplies and some toys too!

Our dealers room is sold out once again!

Don’t miss our legendary no minimum bid auction is at noon

Seeya at the show,

JP

Don’t forget to check out our website: http://www.njcomicbookshows.com

…and “Like us” on Facebook at NJ Comic Book Shows

Upcoming shows:

Wayne 4/24

Clifton 5/8

Hasbrouck Heights 5/22

We will have four new vendors at the show!...

Jeremy Ryback

John Agostino

Knightbridge Comics

...and Pat Milligan! Many seasoned collectors remember Pat as the owner of Pegasus Comics in Boonton, NJ. Prior to that he was a regular on the NJ show circuit in the 1980's. He managed to find an incredibly scarce Dennis The Menace #1 for me way back then when we were both weekend warriors at the Wayne Great Eastern show. This will be the first show he will be setting up at in decades! I'm looking forward to see what goodies he has gathered up over the years which will be seeing the light of day for the first time at our show!

If anyone is looking for bargain comics at a dollar or less, we will have far more at our show than any other one day con in NJ... but we also have a huge selection of collectible GA, SA, BA & Modern, including CGC graded keys... hot books & variants too! Over 60 tables of COMIC BOOKS... because it's a COMIC BOOK SHOW!

I remember going to Pegasus which was right on mainstreet near the old State theater those were the days.There was a old smoke shop further up where my dad would take me once a week to buy my comics.Still have great memories of those 12 cent books I got off the rack back then (thumbs u

Saddle River Comics will be bringing:

1 Short box with signed CGC 9.8 books from our ebay store

1.Short box of wall books

4 Short boxes of Hardcovers, Paperbacks, and Presitge Format books at 20% off cover price

3 Short boxes of low priced comic sets

2 Short boxes of $2.50 comcs

1 Shor box of $5.00 comics

For more great books check out out ebay store coreyinkeasbey

ebay store - coreyinkeasbey