• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebay coupon 3/31 - $15 off $75+

38 posts in this topic

Thanks again!

Last time I purchased a Thor #126 8.0 and this time around a Luke Cage #1.

Because people are so confused by these promos (as to how to use them, what they include, etc.) thinking of adding a note to my listings with instructions (i.e. as long as total purchases >= $75 incl shipping, add to cart and apply) and see how it goes.

I haven't tried it, so I don't know for sure, but it does read "Excluding shipping. handling, and taxes" in the disclaimer. If they do allow those, it would be even better.

Both of my purchases were free shipping so I haven't checked myself.

Heard from another boardie (or 2?) that shipping was included in the total to get to the minimum. Guess I'll have to check next time.

Does anyone know if it figures in Shipping for the $75 value? For example: if there is a $60 with $15 shipping, would that count as $75?

I've used the ebay coupon before but it was for a listing over the $75 value.

-Terry

Nope.

http://pages.ebay.com/promo/2016/0331/SpringLimitedTime.html?rmvSB=true

Shouldn't it be time for a new coupon???

:banana:

They usually come out the day after you've already bought something lol

Right...., I've been sandbagging on payment since Sunday....,

Update: they sent me a new $15.00 coupon since the promo didn't work for me, I received my ebay bucks the same day. My $75.00 purchase was $40.00 when all done (book was $93.00 obo) SCORE

What was the coupon code..., ? :think: