• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Infinite Bronze Romance Thread

602 posts in this topic

Similar to above, but different. That's, actually, an old motorcycle.

Maybe an Indian

5e967d22.jpg

CHARLIE BROWN v. BLUTO

Similar to above, but different.

4d78a86d.jpg

7cf1aa7c.jpg

I know it's not a romance title,

but these are the only two SPORTS COVERS I think I own.

TheJames030.jpg

5d054b5c.jpg

ONE OF MY FAVS

c3317cff.jpg

HERE'S ANOTHER GO-GO GIRL COVER

scan0018.jpg

I look for and buy in bulk on ebay.

I use my "beaters" to thumb through while scanning them.

I keep my better condition ones tucked away.

Are there any other collectors like us?

DarthDiesal has bought from me before.

Hard to believe Deathlok collects them.

I'm catching hell from a lot of people for my posts.

It's all "I don't understand." and "Are you insane?" and "Go away."

They can all blow me.

Luxx, you obviously have alot to contribute to this forum so please keep it up. Some people are confused because your writing style and use of adjectives and graemlins/punctuation is a little "creative". Nothing wrong with that as it is your style. Just a little different and it throws some people off. Ignoring those who bother or harass you is the best policy IMO.

Luxx, you obviously have alot to contribute to this forum so please keep it up. Some people are confused because your writing style and use of adjectives and graemlins/punctuation is a little "creative". Nothing wrong with that as it is your style. Just a little different and it throws some people off. Ignoring those who bother or harass you is the best policy IMO.

I'll second that opinion. Luxx you're posting covers that no one else does. I have been enjoying the Unending War thread in Silver and the romance ones you've put up here. Instead of the Hearthrobs, my favorite of the previous batch was the Romantic Story "This is the way to go" cover. thumbsup2.gif

And actually I believe this is my first ever post in Bronze!!

I said it in another thread, but it bears repeating. Luxx has posted at least two dozen covers I have never seen before, which breaks up the tedium of looking at the 10,000th scan of a Byrne Fantastic Four issue. His posting style might be a bit unorthodox, but the bottom line is that he contributes (or attempts to contribute) to the boards on a regular basis....which is more than can be said about some regulars. thumbsup2.gif

I haven't really read Luxx's posts in a critique fashion, and to be honest no one has any right to PM him in a negative manner (unless he has threatened anyone, which I don't think is the case). I welcome his romance collection posts, as it does break the same-old posts in my regular hang-outs.

After collecting horror for four years, I now think romance is an even tougher genre than horror in HG. Oddly enough, I gravitate towards the HTF in HG genres, so I may eventually take a stab at it...but for now, I'd like to finish my HG HoM collection.

Good luck Sterl, you know me as VF+Boy. I'm having a hard time finding these books even in THAT grade. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Cool, then I should start immediately! This will help me keep me in the game of collecting without spending any money---cause I can't find them! 27_laughing.gif

Here's my "Romance" banner: haven't had the opportunity to use if often:

sterlingromance.gif