• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spiderman 667 dell'otto variant

47 posts in this topic

Question for the board what is the value of a 9.6 version of this book? If one was looking to purchase a copy at a 9.6 grade what would u be willing to spend? Thx

Definitely not $7,500. Probably somewhere around $2k.

Seriously what would be a good buy on a 9.6?

9.8 sold on the boards recently think it sold for $5500? I don't remember the price. Some boar die can help me here. Think the seller left money on the table and would have gotten more doing auction style through eBay. IMO

I don't own this book or want this book since it's not my collecting focus. However, seems like there is much more interest in dell Otto these days. So a 9.6 selling for something crazy won't shock me . Crazy market we are in for sure.

Question. Has this book always been in your radar?

The owner of that book on ebay is also a boardie by the way. Figure about $4000 through ebay would net him something close to what the last seller of a 9.6 copy got on the boards with no fees three months ago, and assume he is looking for better than that in light of what rough raw copies have gone for subsequent to that.

I would contact him through ebay and let him know you're a boardie and try to work out something directly. Feel free to send me a private message if you would like to know his boardie name.

Good luck and welcome to the boards by the way. You have excellent taste in books. (thumbs u

-J.

Question for the board what is the value of a 9.6 version of this book? If one was looking to purchase a copy at a 9.6 grade what would u be willing to spend? Thx

Where did you get $7500 from ?

The only copy on Ebay.

The only copy on Ebay.

Oh OK lol

I didn't know there was one, jaydog is slipping - it just seemed odd that 7500 was the amount that jbjheartman guy was offering in his thread looking for this....and that guy settled for a 9.6 for his slabbed registry set.

The only copy on Ebay.

Oh OK lol

I didn't know there was one, jaydog is slipping - it just seemed odd that 7500 was the amount that jbjheartman guy was offering in his thread looking for this....and that guy settled for a 9.6 for his slabbed registry set.

Jbjh had such a stiffie for a high grade copy he probably would have paid $5k for that 9.6. lol

But that copy on ebay is not his it's a different boardie.

-J.