• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone watching Wrestlemania 32....So far this mania has been...

38 posts in this topic

A total stinkfest. :censored:

Rock is a boring corporate sell out and all the matches were predictable as per usual.

My days of a wrestling fan I think are finally over. :cry:

RIP The amazing Attitude ERA: DX, nWo, Austin, Michaels, young Rock, Taker

WWE is super lame!

I pretty much gave up on wrestling once the Monday Night Wars ended. It just got ridiculous once the WWE had full control.

Quite honestly I find MMA much more entertaining these days. It's hard for me to watch a wrestler sell a painful shot they way that they do after watching a guy take a beating 10x as worse and not even flinch.

Whenever I need a wrestling fix, I just watch the you tube of Stone Cold pummeling McMahon in the hospital. One of the greatest pieces of entertainment of all time. Just classic.

I was a Wrestling fan to the extreme. I never took too much to the WWF/WWE style of story-telling. McMahon did a smart thing with obtaining broader TV rights in the bigger american/canadian stations and bringing popular celebrities on board with this brand of entertainment that the other organizations dropped the ball on. They did have some good stories and classic matches but the smaller organizations AWA/NWA/WCW were all better IMO.

Nowadays, they are second fiddle to the other fringe sport MMA/UFC. Why talk about pro(made-up) wrestling when you can watch the real thing and not get laughed out by the other kids at school?

Maybe McMahon should storm their turf like he did the other wrestling organizations and give UFC a headache. He has the money banked to do it.

Rock is a boring corporate sell out and all the matches were predictable as per usual.

WWE is super lame!

Wrestling has not been good since the attitude era!

WWE is super lame!

:Shrug: NXT has been amazing.

WWE is super lame!

:Shrug: NXT has been amazing.

Having Shane-0 Mack come back vs Taker was a total waste of time.

eh to each their own. I knew going in it was going to be a spot fest. Shane jumping off the cage was fantastic, the ending, just each of them egging the other on, was great. You knew from a story telling standpoint it either had to end in a Taker victory or a shmoz. I wasn't expecting Steen-El Generico. I was expecting two old guys giving it their all and they did.

eh to each their own. I knew going in it was going to be a spot fest. Shane jumping off the cage was fantastic, the ending, just each of them egging the other on, was great. You knew from a story telling standpoint it either had to end in a Taker victory or a shmoz. I wasn't expecting Steen-El Generico. I was expecting two old guys giving it their all and they did.

Cena should have turned heel, and Sting should have come back to help Shane beat Taker.

WWE is PG garbage.

There was zero excitement besides Shane's amazing jump off the top of the cage. Shane has more heart than most of the actual talent.

The Rock was a corporate sell-out as per usual.

My friends said it best WM 23 felt like a per usual Monday Night Raw episode.

IMO easily this was the worst WM of all time.

Sting's neck is a mess. He got injured on a botch by Rollins a few months back. He retired Saturday night. No chance of him getting involved. Cena should have turned heel years ago.

Sting's neck is a mess. He got injured on a botch by Rollins a few months back. He retired Saturday night. No chance of him getting involved. Cena should have turned heel years ago.

Sting is still healthy enough to come in a hit Taker with a chair real quick is my point.

I pretty much gave up on wrestling once the Monday Night Wars ended. It just got ridiculous once the WWE had full control.

Quite honestly I find MMA much more entertaining these days. It's hard for me to watch a wrestler sell a painful shot they way that they do after watching a guy take a beating 10x as worse and not even flinch.

That`s why it`s good not to have monopolies and even though I am a Marvel guy I want DC to give them a run for their money, so Marvel movies don`t get complacent.

WWE is super lame!

Because you are turning 14 next month, the same age when most people outgrow it :baiting:

Johnny Boy, nothing will ever be as good as when you were a kid, nothing.

Jimbo

WWE is super lame!

Because you are turning 14 next month, the same age when most people outgrow it :baiting:

Johnny Boy, nothing will ever be as good as when you were a kid, nothing.

Jimbo

I think a comic book board is the last place that anyone should bash wrestling on.

Wrestling and comics go hand in hand. Two of my favorite things that weren't the "cool" thing to do. Wrestling got trendy in the late 90's and everyone watched it and was suddenly cool, then dropped off after a bit, and now comics are the trendy thing because of the movies and they too will die after a bit. But they will still never be accepted totally and thought to be geeky and nerdy.