• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rich's Signature Series Sales thread for the TAX MAN!

240 posts in this topic

Yep, got bent over the Uncle Sam barrel today and asked to cough twice.

SO----time for a sales thread!

Couple things before we get started------

I'm VERY excited about the new CGC holders. So I am going to be offering the opportunity for ANY purchases to be swapped out for the NEW and improved CGC holder.

If you've done your quick research, you know that these holders are clearer, stronger, a quantum leap above the older holders plus have a revamped label.

Here's the video featuring CCS' Matt Nelson :hi: YouTube video promoting this product.

The cost of swapping out your books from old to new holders via CGC is a going rate of $15 per book, plus shipping (and I'm assuming the $5 invoice fee?). So by the time you pay out your shipping costs to get the book to CGC (I'm guessing roughly $10-$15 ish? Depending on where it's coming from. Plus another $15-$18 + to get it back from CGC---added with the initial $15 cost, you're looking at spending a few dollars.

HOWEVER----

In my sales thread that follows, I'll do it for $10, eating the $5 balance from that $15 cost.

NO additional ship costs.

I will ship the slabs to CGC and pay them to swap out to the new holder (if that's what you're interested in doing) and will cover all ship costs back.

All purchases include FREE shipping anywhere USA. Canada or elsewhere, sorry----I have to hit you for the shipping costs. But only to get the books to you, not the shipping of new holders.

To get the ball rolling, I'd like to go back and revisit my two huge sales threads from the end of last year. Links below----scroll through those books, anything that is left, take 12% off the list price. That's a 12% discount, free shipping and a new holder (if you want it) for only $10 more.

Pretty much most of the new books that I will be listing here will be 1977-present, with a focus on copper to modern.

If there's something you're interested in seeing, be it a title, character or said signature creator, LMK. We'll roll 'em out.

Going to try to focus mostly on newer inventory or some back stock that I just simply never got around to scanning.

Here's the URL link to my first sales thread late last year----see if there's anything still available you want, take 12% off

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8972267&fpart=1

And then here's the URL link to the Black Friday sales thread.

Same thing---anything left, take 12% off

Cut and paste said item in this thread, DO NOT HIT :take: in the old thread.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9010049&fpart=1

And let's get moving with some new stuff!

Back to the Future #1 (1/10 artist edition) CGC 9.9 Mint s/s Bob Gale (THREE COPIES AVAILABLE)

$500

This purchase qualifies for a FREE new CGC holder

:gossip: and let's talk about adding Michael J. Fox, Christopher Lloyd & Lea Thompson to this thing :think:

bttf1mint.jpg

Back to the Future #1 (JJ edition) CGC 9.9 Mint s/s Bob Gale (FOUR COPIES AVAILABLE)

$500

This purchase qualifies for a FREE new CGC holder

:gossip: and let's talk about adding Michael J. Fox, Christopher Lloyd & Lea Thompson to this thing :think:

bttf1JJJ.jpg

New Mutants Annual #2 CGC 9.8 s/s Chris Claremont (white pages, uncirculated copy)

1st Psylocke

$500

(last universal blue label sale was $461 just this month)

This purchase qualifies for a free new CGC holder swap

nmannual2AAAA.jpg