• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My wife had to sell my ASM collection off to bail me out of jail!

183 posts in this topic

Cases like this, albeit not this serious of accusations, happen all the time in court. Never underestimate the value of a good defense lawyer. ;)

As someone who is inexperienced in court matters- where would one find a solid defense lawyer? Say for instance in the NF, NY area as in the OP. Are there certain sites that give you the lowdown on the best lawyers?

While it sounds comic book heroy , superlawyers.com is actually a great site for this. They follow and rank attorneys around the country and in different practice areas. There are 7 attorneys in the Buffalo area that would have been beneficial to contact.

While it sounds comic book heroy , superlawyers.com is actually a great site for this. They follow and rank attorneys around the country and in different practice areas. There are 7 attorneys in the Buffalo area that would have been beneficial to contact.

Thanks for the info!