• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE BATMAN starring Robert Pattinson (2022)
13 13

3,099 posts in this topic

On 3/14/2022 at 9:55 AM, D84 said:

When I comes out on disc, I'm gonna see how much I can tighten it. I'm thinking I can loose 45 minutes pretty easy without effecting the story. 

On 3/14/2022 at 9:56 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

I'm guessing somewhere between 15 and 30 minutes. 45 might be a stretch.

"And the award for bestest home editing goes to..."

editing_Award.PNG.b4852dcf1096fc843cde1ab6e703c695.PNG

On 3/14/2022 at 10:05 AM, William-James88 said:

yes, they look terrible. I don't get this one, it's just a police car which you could buy anywhere

Gordon Action Figure (SpinMaster Batman+ Lt. Gordon Set) : r/TheBatmanFilm

Many of these toys are movie specific, like with Batman unmasked, penguin and selina kyle which are not as recognisable as their comic "costumes". So I really have no clue which kid would want these unless they watch the film, and even then I would be surprised if a 6-8 year old could sit through this film (or be allowed to).

That looks awful. lol

Idk, as a kid a Batman toy was a Batman toy. I guess back then I did watch all of the cartoons and movies, though.

On 3/14/2022 at 8:20 PM, paperheart said:

this has gotta be too low unless China isn't much of a factor

With some of these countries it takes time for the regional results to come together.

But with China it's release date is March 18th. This is the 15th.

On 3/14/2022 at 8:29 AM, William-James88 said:

Looking at the toy reviews, they all come with a batarang because of course, but it made me wonder: Does Batman ever use a Batarang in this film? He uses his grapple quite a few time when he needs long range weaponry, but I don't remember a single batarang.

I recall he used the bat emblem on his chest as a cutting device and after use he clicked it back into place. Does that count?

On 3/15/2022 at 6:58 AM, Artboy99 said:

I recall he used the bat emblem on his chest as a cutting device and after use he clicked it back into place. Does that count?

I say no, but it counts as being cool. I love how they first show it for him doing something super mundane like just cutting tape at the crime scene. 

Speaking of new things not done before but that I thought worked well, the make up. I like how not only do they address it, but we also see him putting it on. It adds a new element to the ritual of him becoming the creature he feels more comfortable being.

On 3/15/2022 at 9:11 AM, William-James88 said:

Speaking of new things not done before but that I thought worked well, the make up. I like how not only do they address it, but we also see him putting it on. It adds a new element to the ritual of him becoming the creature he feels more comfortable being.

Yes, that is one of the good aspects in the balance of this movie.

On 3/15/2022 at 4:58 AM, Artboy99 said:

I actually thought that was a cool addition.