• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1950's ATLAS unused covers for sale

8 posts in this topic

I've got about 10 of these unused covers for various different ATlas comics produced in the 1950's. I'm taking reasonable offers for one or more of these covers. They are in really great condition. Here is a link to the post I made in the Comics General area, you can see all of them there.....Here is a link to view the covers. Thanks, James.

Please be advised that the pics I have are kind of crappy. IF you check out the first two pics in the post, they are much more represenative of the conditon of the covers. Most have a light fold right down the middle where they would have been folded originally, had they been placed on a comic book.

They have no staple holes and are glossy and white to off white. Real Nice.

I'm interested in lots of items if the price is right.

But if I don't know the price.... confused-smiley-013.gif

The Journey into Unknown Worlds is sold....the Kid Slade, Frontier Western and Commando are sold pending payment......I really wish my digital camera wasn't broken....you guys should really see how the colors really JUMP and how glossy the covers are....

I got my camera working and wanted to show these covers properly, still the cover gloss isn't showing up like they do in real life, I've sold a few of these to board memebers allready, if interested please PM me... These are 40.00 each, postpaid....check them out.....James. TWOGUNwestern.jpg