• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A book with a trimmed cover can get a blue label now?

25 posts in this topic

I wonder why they listed that book instead of returning it? They had to know it was wrong.

:gossip: He's not a girl, nor is ComicDonna;)

Ya i know but Sqeggs has a nice timely girl as avatar that i am talking to. :devil:

I know for sure that Drbanner is the Hulk.

Holy PGX Batman! I'm packing and shipping off my entire collection a.s.a.p as the grading curve has shifted 3+ points!

Tremendous QC fail ! :facepalm:

ComicConnect should send it back to CGC for correct label.

WOW POW HOW

I wonder why they listed that book instead of returning it? They had to know it was wrong.

Ya i know but Sqeggs has a nice timely girl as avatar that i am talking to. :devil:

I'm Batman

I'm Batman

You look just like him with those eyes :screwy:

I'm Batman

Pffff ! I'm Elvis :acclaim: