• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SURVIVOR SERIES for Jerry Grandenetti covers - Round 5

SURVIVOR SERIES for Jerry Grandenetti covers - Round 5  

69 members have voted

1. 1. SURVIVOR SERIES for Jerry Grandenetti covers - Round 5

9 posts in this topic

It's Round 5 now folks, and let's have a big round of applause for our Top Ten! :applause:

Please vote for your 5 least favorite covers.

Remember, for this contest, vote off your least favorites.

The poll is at the bottom of this post. The goal is to determine the greatest Jerry Grandenetti cover ever made. You decide what makes a cover "great". To quickly reduce this to the best of the best covers, we will be voting off our 10 least favorite covers from the list provided. There are a total of 103 covers to start from.

Remember, we are voting for the ones that we do not like. Well, our "least favorite", as I mentioned before.

These rounds will only last 24 hours each. We'll vote off 33 in round 1, 30 in round 2, 20 in round 3, 10 in round 4, 5 in round 5, 2 in round 6, and then pluck off one per round until we have our champion.

Even if you're not a fan of war books, or even familiar with Jerry Grandenetti, you can still join in on the fun. (thumbs u I really hope everyone can participate. :wishluck:

Chit chat is welcomed and encouraged, so please express your thoughts as the rounds progress.

:news: Tip: Some folks have two windows open when voting, one to look at the pretty pictures and one to click the checkboxes on the poll. If you hover your mouse over the pictures, you'll be able to see the name of the book.

Thanks everyone, now to the books.....

GIC44_zpsjf0wlvpf.jpg

gic69_zpsodfp8pbw.jpg

GIC75_zpsye8oqjtz.jpg

gic76_zps7kucfklp.jpg

gic83_zpsoxumhlm9.jpg

oaaw70_zps3qxqynlw.jpg

off9_zpse1p2wxxs.jpg

OFF20_zpslrs3sytb.jpg

off71_zpskz5cmolw.jpg

ssws64_zpswgltlj1y.jpg

It's getting insanely tough to vote now.

I selected GIC 44, 69, OAAW 70, OFF9, and SSWS 64.

I wanted to keep GIC 44 and vote off GIC 75, but I just couldn't vote against GIC 69 and 75 in the same round. :cry: