• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spidey 361 Picked up 11 copies and not as sure on this one !

13 posts in this topic

Hi Guys I picked up 11 copies of this book and graded 2 of them at 9.6 but this one here has a what looks to be a roller mark to a degree from like a 1/4 inch the right side straight up and down on book. Also that spot above At Last to the left is not on the book must have been something else but not on book.What do you guys think of this book factory maybe and what would you grade this book at ? Thanks ,

David

Davidking623

Spidey%20361%20%20%209.6%20Copy%20C%20%20RMRKC%20001_zpssahsyusj.jpg

Spidey%20361%20%20%209.6%20Copy%20C%20%20RMRKC%20Back%20scan%20001_zpszxtdm7js.jpg

Hi Guys I sent all the books into CGC and this one to so the minimum that is coming back is 9.4 as I really wanted to know the grade of the experts when I get this back and scanned I will post it .

Thanks for the input !

David

Davidking623

must have been deemed production/manufacturing issues and not counted heavily at all toward the grade

Hi Guys I promised I would show you the CGC case that now covers it .Not that it matters but this was my grade of the book before I sent it in as I assumed it was a Manufafacturing flaw I also posted it for sale in my little sales thread .Not that even matters even more but I still have not sold a book outside of CGC case of this book I have listed for 9.6 I wonder if I listed one at 9.8 and promised it would be a 9.8 if they would even give me a hundred for it lol

Thanks guys ,

David

SPIDERMAN%20361%20CGC%209.6%20WP%20SN%200293727018_zps4s3i7onp.jpg