• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Daredevil #1

11 posts in this topic

Daredevil #1

Now is that a spineroll or what? :D

I doubt it would fit in a CGC case.

Like a majority of my books, I've had this one a very long time, and it's one of the first keys I acquired.

I'm curious to see how these defects affect (obliterate :D ) the grade, or if it was low enough to begin with that they are acceptable within those parameters. I look forward to hearing what you guys have to say, and learning something new. Below, I mention the major flaws, the smaller ones are visible in the pics. Thanks very much!

* FC and BC are still attached at staples.

* Centerfold still attached.

* 1/2" vertical tear at top of spine area right along the edge of the green box that DD is in.

* 2 1/2" vertical tear starting at the top of page where 1st page and last page join together. Would this be called the spine of the page? Additional 2" tear on last page.

* Lower corner missing on page 3, smaller piece missing on following page.

* Tear in bottom border of page 11, and smaller one on opposite page bottom border.

0025%20150.jpg

0025b%20150.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

010.jpg

013.jpg